Download Now ( 100% Working Link )
cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc. cFosSpeed has two goals - keep network delays (ping times) small, in order to make Internet applications as responsive as possible. And improve data throughput by avoiding network congestions. You can use cFosSpeed with an Internet connection you use exclusively or which you share with several PCs.
Changelog cFosSpeed 8.02 build 1972 (2 July 2012):
- Added expand_rwin variables to output of "spd tcb".
- The WMI provider in cFosSpeed now also supports GetObject/GetObjectAsync, so more flexible WMI scripts are possible.
- Fixed a bug in RWIN expansion. This bug caused prevented connections to certain servers. Thanks to Marcus Rüppel for his help. This could improve download speed with some servers as well.
- It could have happened that class delays were still set after rx-shaping was switched off (you could see that with "spd classes"). That would have resulted in unnecessary delays. Fixed.
- If the un/update-installation fails because the service could not be deinstalled, the installed will now return a proper error message asking you to reboot and try again.
- Fixed a problem where an update install would sometimes fail, because spd.exe could not be deleted.
- Improved error handling if cFosSpeed service could not be deleted on update install.
- Hopefully fixed a crash. Thanks to Bartosz Polański for dump files.
- Small fix for RWIN expansion and added more debug output. Thanks to Marcus Rüppel.
- If you had several IPs set for your network card, cFosSpeed would have used them in unspecific order, depending on the ARP requests sent. Now cFosSpeed
- Install the software (cfosspeed-v802.exe file)
- Do not turn off after installation of the program
- Run the activator (key.cfosspeed file)
- Activation paste the password from the file seria.txt
- Complete the activation
File Size : 4.35 MB
cFosSpeed 8.02 Build 1972 Final + Serial